Mentorel: Uniquely Positioned to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities of the 21st Century
Born at the dawn of the new century, Mentorel thrives upon the challenges and the opportunities that the 21st century brings. To flourish in the modern global marketplace, companies must be lean and nimble, able to adapt to ever-changing labor demographics and the lightening fast pace of technological advances.
From the beginning, Mentorel has evolved to meet these challenges, turning obstacles into opportunities. And with offices in Russia, Hong Kong, and soon in the U.S., we’re well positioned to serve clients anywhere on the globe.
What Do You Need?
Our goal is to help your company thrive in the new century, turning your challenges into your opportunities.
Got a great idea for a new cutting-edge gizmo, but not sure how to get it off the ground? We can help. Need a product produced faster and cheaper than anyone has told you is possible? Better get our quote before you commit elsewhere.
Our products are in use in a wide array of applications, ranging from tablet PCs to unmanned aerial drones. A Mentorel product might be in the HVAC system keeping your office nice and comfy, or in the sports car MARUSSIA you drove (or wish you drove!) to work.
There’s simply not much that we aren’t willing and able to tackle.
And we’re not bound by the high overhead costs and rigid corporate hierarchies of older companies. That gives us the flexibility to offer cost-effective, custom designed, original solutions much more quickly and at far less cost than our competitors.
An advantage that will make your company stronger against your competitors.
Embedded Hardware Design
Our Expertise includes:
- Embedded systems design
- Design for Manufacturability
- Microprocessors: MSP430, AVR, ARM9, ARM Cortex-M3, ARM Cortex-A8, ARM Cortex-A9, TI DSP
- Networks and communication: USB, Ethernet, CAN, Bluetooth
- Wireless: Wifi, GSM, LTE
- Battery / power management
- High-density, multi-layer (12+), small form factor PCB
- High pixel-count display technologies including LCD, DLP, VFD, CRT and others
- Single- and multi-touch user interfaces including resistive, capacitive, optical and other technologies
- Data acquisition systems
- Design for high volume / low cost
- Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Expedition PCB
- Altium Designer
- Signal Integrity Simulation
Embedded Software Design
Our team of engineers is experienced in porting open source software to ARM-based platforms. All software we design and implement is tested with the quality assurance team, delivering high quality and stable software products to our customers. We have strong expertise in the following fields:
- Linux Kernel porting
- Driver development
- Application development
- Android porting